Quarterly Investment News - Aurum Advisory Services
• Growth chugs along in teh U.S., though politics are stealing the spotlight.
• Global stocks rock out with Europe leading the way.
• Interest rates settled down but opportunities remain for nimble managers.
• The media calls hedge funds dead at just the wrong time, long/short equity funds are set to shine.
Receive market updates from Aurum Advisory Services
Click here to sign up to receive the latest market updates directly to your inbox.
Aurum Associate VP Wins National Article Competition. Read more.
Aurum Named to Financial Advisor Magazine's All-Star Research Team
Read the full article here
- Taper Talk to Interest Rate Hike Hearsay
- Looking in the Bond Direction
- Watching Home Prices with Zillow
- Chart Check-up
- Less Taper Talk, Not Much Action